2499 Lei / bucată
sau 312,38 Lei / luna in 8 rate ?
Livrare gratuită București și Ilfov! ?
Disponibilitate: stoc furnizor ?
Garantie: 24 luni ?
7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Thrilling Entertainment in the Living Room and Beyond
Get tomorrow’s features today with original Dynamic Audio Amplification in the value-packed TX-NR555 Network A/V Receiver. This smart hub supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™* enhanced with AccuReflex phase-calibration technology for crystal-clear object-based sound, and also includes the latest HDMI® spec for 6G video. Stream from app to cinema via Google Cast™*, Wi-Fi®, or AirPlay and let the 32-bit DAC work its magic on everything from MP3s to 192/24 Hi-Res Audio. You can send music from Bluetooth, USB or network sources like Spotify and Airplay from the receiver to an Onkyo speaker in another room, complete with smartphone control, via FireConnect™ technology* **. But most importantly, big movie sound is amazing thanks to discrete high-current amps that drive speakers effortlessly. So sit back and enjoy the best next-generation entertainment has to offer.
* Firmware update / ** optional Onkyo wireless speaker required
DTS:X™*and Dolby Atmos® Ready
Discover the best in object-based surround-sound with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™. Free from the traditional channel-based audio bed, sound flows above and around you in three dimensions for a movie and gaming experience that will take your breath away.
* Firmware update required
Wireless Audio Playback with Google Cast™* and AirPlay
TX-NR555, now with Google Cast™* and AirPlay, frees your music from your smartphone. You can stream your music stored in your phone or using Google Cast™ / AirPlay Compatible apps.
* Google Cast™ enabled via future firmware update. Please consult the Onkyo website for firmware update scheduling information.
Bluetooth Audio / Wi-Fi® with Spotify and Tidal*
In addition to Google Cast™ and AirPlay, stream virtually any audio from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home cinema for clear and powerful sound. Available internet radio and music subscription services include Pandora, Spotify and more.
* Support for some services including TIDAL and Deezer will be enabled via future firmware update. Please consult the Onkyo website for scheduling information as it becomes available.
FireConnect™ Multi-room Audio
A firmware update will enable you to wirelessly send music from Bluetooth, USB or network sources like Spotify and Airplay from the TX-NR555 to an optional speaker* placed anywhere in your home using FireConnect Powered by Blackfire. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it’s the smart way to set audio free.
* FireConnect™ is a technology developed by Blackfire Research. Multi-room audio enabled by this technology requires an optional Onkyo wireless speaker scheduled for release in summer 2016. Onkyo cannot guarantee the compatibility of its A/V receivers with other devices featuring FireConnect™. Please consult the Onkyo website for further announcements regarding these technologies.
HDMI® 6 In / 1 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR)
Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz, as well as HDCP 2.2 and HDR for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting.
Dynamic Audio Amplification for Clear and Realistic Sound
Power your speakers like never before with Onkyo’s Dynamic Audio Amplification. Sound comes alive thanks to accurate, noise-free signal processing and hi-current power that dynamically controls your speakers for precise, authentic audio reproduction.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from AKM unlocks the full potential of any audio format with unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound.
AccuEQ Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring “height” speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
- DTS:X™* and Dolby Atmos® up to 5.1.2 Channels
- 130 W per Channel (IEC)
- Wireless Audio Streaming with Google Cast™ and AirPlay
- HDMI® 6 In / 1 Out (4K/60 Hz / HDCP 2.2 / HDR)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification for Realistic Sound
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Technology
- Bluetooth Audio / Wi-Fi® with Spotify, Tidal, and AirPlay
- 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
* Firmware update required
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® Terminals for UltraHD Entertainment
- Built-in Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN Capability
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, Tidal and Deezer)*1
- AirPlay Compatible
- Play Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz)
- Digital and Analog Audio Transmission to Optional Wireless Speaker via FireConnect™ Technology (Firmware update required)
- AccuEQ Room Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology for Seamless Object-based Sound from Compatible Speakers (Mic Included)
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Audio Included)
- Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*2 and Android™ Devices*3
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line Out for Distributed Analog/Digital Audio Playback in Another Room
*1 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *2 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later. *3 Requires Android 2.1 or later.
- 130 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC);
- 160 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification for a Thrilling Audio Experience
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- High Current Amp Design to Effectively Drive the Speakers
- Non-Phase Shift Amp Circuits for Realistic Imaging
- VLSC™ for a Clear Audio Experience
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Optimum Gain Volume Control
- DTS: X™ and Dolby Atmos® Decoding
- HDMI® Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- AK4458 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
- Advanced 32-bit DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Double Bass Function
- 6 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- USB 2.0 Port
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- 2 Component Video Inputs (Rear)
- 2 Composite Video Inputs (Rear)
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 8 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front*/7 Rear)
- Phono Input for Turntable Connection
- 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Headphone Jack
* 3.5mm pin jack type.
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough to Reduce Power Consumption
- Quick Configuration Rear Panel
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Firmware Updates via Ethernet and USB
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Simple Remote Control