Aesthetix Atlas Stereo
Pret vechi: 46400 Lei / bucată (-36%)
29999 Lei / bucată
sau 3749,88 Lei / luna in 8 rate ?
Livrare gratuită în toată țara! ?
Livrare în maxim 48 de ore!
Disponibilitate: stoc limitat ?
Garantie: 24 luni ?
ATLAS amplifiers are capable of driving virtually any high quality speaker. An innovative hybrid design incorporates a bipolar output stage, bipolar driver stage, and vacuum tube input gain stage. They stand alone as the only hybrid amplifiers with zero feedback, essential for maintaining harmonic integrity, air, space and coherence. The Atlas provides your choice of full range or high-pass inputs. This unique built-in filter is ideal for speakers featuring powered woofers, such as Vandersteen, or for audio and home cinema systems using outboard powered sub-woofers. Saturn Series design themes are evidenced in the specialized all-aluminum chassis construction and elaborate power supply design.
- Zero feedback, fully differential amplifier with complementary balanced bridge design for open sound.
- Tube gain stage using one 6SN7 tube per channel provides harmonic accuracy and soundstage layering. This single gain stage provides all of the voltage gain for the entire amplifier.
- Stereo amplifier: 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Mono amplifier: 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 600 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Amplifier has a built-in high-pass crossover: 6 dB / octave, 16 settings from 40 Hz to 200 Hz in approximate 10 Hz increments.
- Single-ended and balanced inputs provide extended compatibility.
- Direct input bypasses all crossovers and switching for ultimate purity.
- Bus technology reduces power supply impedance between output devices for more instantaneous current.
- Power supply uses two transformers and three chokes. The high current section uses a dedicated transformer and choke input power supply. The vacuum tube B+ power supply has choke input and is discretely regulated. The result is unequalled clarity and control.
- Cardas patented rhodium-plated binding post with single knob lockdown.
- All aluminum chassis construction assures durability.
- Stainless steel cover for transformers prevents magnetic fields from interacting with sensitive audio circuitry, preserving low level musical nuances.
- RS232 control and trigger for special installation requirements.
- Available in black or silver faceplate.
Altas is available in three versions: Stereo, Stereo Signature and Mono (Signature). Atlas Mono is only available in the Signature version. Atlas Stereo can be factory upgraded to the Signature version.
Power Output: 200wpc channel into 8, 400wpc into 4
Input Sensitivity: 60mV (1 watt), 2.3V (full power)
Input Impedance: 470K
Output Impedance: .25 at 1kHz
Signal to noise: 120dB
Bandwidth at full power: 4 - 150kHz
Rated THD at full power: <1%
Power consumption: 100 watts at idle
Dimensions: 18"w x 8"h x 19"d
Weight: 70 lbs
Atlas Stereo Signature is a glorious sounding amplifier that successfully marries the airy openness of valves with the grip and grunt of a solid-state powerhouse. As the company's products are hand-built by artisans and have limited distribution among selected specialist dealers, audiophiles with pockets deep enough to own them are guaranteed pride of ownership as well as audio bliss." -John Bamford, HiFiNews (UK, December 2014)
(You) have lucked out and discovered just about the only really high-end, high-powered, genuinely versatile two-box vacuum-tube amplification option out there -- the Aesthetix Janus Signature and Atlas Signature." - Roy Gregory, TheAudioBeat.com (UK, September 2014) read review
Big, bold, solid and surprisingly agile, these amps are good enough and communicative enough to put you really close to the performers and their performance. With unforced power and a real sense of presence, they project music with an uncannily natural sense of pace, flow and colour. Having run the Atlas in a few systems now, it has become a real go-to amp." - Roy Gregory, HiFi+ (UK, February 2014) read review
Atlas (Stereo Signature) walks that fine line between control and creativity, precision and dynamics, command and freedom. The results are, quite literally, awesome." HiFi+ (UK, March 2014), read review
Great resolution and reflexes... a deep convincing sense of space... a sheer joy - both sonically and musically - to listen to." The Absolute Sound High-End Audio Buyers Guide (Spring 2013)
...this amplifier is cohesive, with the bass, midrange and treble dovetailing brilliantly to make a seamless whole...it remains the best we've heard at this price level or anywhere near it.", What Hi-Fi? (UK, 2013), read review
The sound is huge in scale and reach. Stereo imaging is among the widest we've ever heard, and lacks for nothing in precision or intimacy. Add the exceptional build quality and you have one of the finest pre/power amps that money can buy." What Hi-Fi? "30 Stunning Stereo Amps" (UK, 2012, CALYPSO SIGNATURE linestage and ATLAS MONO amplifier)
The Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award (2010, ATLAS STEREO amplifier)
HiFi+ Guide to The Crème de la Crème (UK, 2011, ATLAS MONO amplifier)
Nghe Nhìn Review (Vietnam, 2011, ATLAS STEREO amplifier)
...combines a unique technical approach, extraordinary workmanship and exceptionally good sound... neutral and emotional sound independent of the loudspeaker..." -Michael Lang STEREO "100 Sound Points" (Germany, 2012, ATLAS MONO amplifier)
build quality is top notch... characterized by a control, ease, and dynamic command that allowed music to jump to life" -Wes Phillips Stereophile Class A Recommended Component (ATLAS STEREO amplifier)
Aesthetix amplifiers set the standard... at once delicately responsive and effortlessly powerful, capable of driving most speakers but doing so without ever sounding muscle-bound." -Roy Gregory HiFi Plus (US, 2011 ATLAS MONO amplifier), download PDF (4 MB)
Plenty of power... top-class grace... terrific build quality... The stereo image is among the widest we've ever heard, yet lacks for nothing when it comes to precision or intimacy." What Hi-Fi? "5 Stars" (UK, 2011, ATLAS MONO amplifier)
+9 LPs - "Atlas is consistently musical... tonally gorgeous... convincing virtual sound stage..." 10Audio.com (2011, ATLAS STEREO amplifier), read review
...for all its strength and grunt, the Aesthetix Atlas revealed itself to be quite graceful in its portrayal of music and music's physical, insubstantial substance... it's one of the really great amplifiers I've had in my system" -Wes Phillips Stereophile (2010, ATLAS STEREO amplifier), read review
A sophisticated brute, the Atlas sounds great with all types of music" What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision Magazine "Five Stars" (UK, 2008, ATLAS STEREO amplifier), read review